World Labyrinth Day 2018

May 4th is World Labyrinth Day. 

May we honour and acknowledge the First Nations peoples of the land on which we place our labyrinths.
May we learn to walk in harmony. 
May we find the stillness of the centre of our lives. 
May we remember the footsteps of all who have walked and traveled before us
May our journey in and our journey out be a grace of awareness and healing. 
May the rhythm of life protect us at the edge and nurture us at our centre.

On this World Labyrinth Day I walk the sacred path united to my ancestors whose DNA I carry I my body. 
I walk this sacred path with a commitment to walk gently on the earth.
I walk this sacred path in solidarity with all who seek refuge and asylum from war, exploitation and terror.
I walk this sacred path as I will walk with the poor and hungry to a place of justice and welcome.
I walk this sacred path united to my sisters and brothers around the globe who seek a spirituality that nurtures life.


In August 2019 I led a workshop at the Franciscan Schools ConferenceUsing the Labyrinth for peacemaking –
These resources are published to provide both initial information as well as ongoing formation for your journey into the spirituality of walking the Labyrinth.

Comments