World Labyrinth Day 2016 Brisbane

Labyrinth St John's Anglican Cathedral Brisbane AU


On this World Labyrinth Day I walk the sacred path acknowledging that this is sovereign land of the First Peoples. This land always was, always will be Aboriginal land. I pay my respects to Elders, past, present and emerging.


I walk this sacred path united to my ancestors whose DNA I carry in my body.

I walk this sacred path with a commitment to walk gently on the earth.

I walk this sacred path in solidarity with all who seek refuge and asylum from war, exploitation and terror.

I walk this sacred path as I walk with the poor and hungry to a place of justice and welcome.

I walk this sacred path united to my sisters and brothers around the globe who seek a spirituality that nurtures life.


Images of the Walk

#labyrinthday

Comments